Monday, August 1, 2011

Heart

How do you know if you love someone? I wanted to leave this post with just that one line but I would like to add some exposition. I like this person a lot. And this is different than ever before. I actually want to call it love. But I know it's not. Or at least that's what I have to keep telling myself. D says love is unconditional, it finds you. I know I have the capacity to love anybody, but my feelings for this person are so strong and surprisingly pure. I don't want to hurt them, even if it means hiding my feelings with a long forgotten mask. . . One still capable of love.

6 comments:

  1. I get
    physical
    sensations
    I believe.
    In my chest
    and
    against my
    mouth.

    I feel
    I fall
    in love
    easily
    as clear as day
    and I
    need that person's
    impression
    on me to be
    big
    and
    unforgettable
    for the love
    to not change, maybe it'll dim...but it can
    come
    back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm
    curious.

    Is this
    person of
    interest
    someone
    that likes
    you too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know
    since they don't
    know
    you like them
    you aren't really
    hurting
    them...

    Oi, I'd
    say you
    were
    making them
    miss out
    on something...

    Are you
    ever going to
    tell?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah.
    I've been
    wanting
    to
    ask-- what time is it
    where
    you are?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's 10:27pm, in Alaska, but I'm moving back to Utah next week. And maybe I will, if I think it's for the best, and they're not really missing out on much

    ReplyDelete