Sunday, August 7, 2011

There was a moment

Just a moment, listening to that song, looking at, not reading, a blog, when I felt it, lost happiness, the kind I had before the loss, the fear, the craziness and the horror of life. It's sad that I can pick out days from my childhood and tell you where I was, happy or not. From the masks I wore then. Or the ones I didn't. I want to go back, the person I am now, I am stronger now, I could stop it all from hPpening, the leaving, the fighting, the yelling and screaming. The stabbing, in my heart, the infection still residing in my blood. The loss. . .it's like, rain, from my soul. From my eyes. It's fallen there, on the ground, to be picked up by no one. Forgotten, until the clouds gather again, and rain falls. Until I'm that sweet child again, the one who was loved so much, and hurt, hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment