Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Help?

I hada a depression attack today. It was bad, really bad. Holewdly vaccumizing. It was when I was biking home from work. I didn't want to go home so I took a few random turns until I was purposely lost, I like doing that. Anyways, while I was riding, it was like I realized that what I thougt was an emptiness, a vacuum, was being drained away, and replaced with brigt sunshine in my soul. I was so unbelievably happy. And I knew I needed help because my bipolar moments are getting way worse and way out of hand. I somehow wound up at the Native Hospital. So I went into he reception office, I'm 1/2 Navajo, and asked how I can register for a clinical doctor visit. Basically I need my Certificate of Indian Blood, and my Birth Certificate. So it looks like I might be getting some form of help. My biggest fear is that there's nothing wrong with me. Because then I'm just so weak I can't handle normality. That's why I've avoided this. But now it's happening. . . :\

1 comment:

  1. Who knows?

    Something
    might actually be
    wrong.

    I hope it
    stops
    surfacing.

    ReplyDelete