Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nothin like Tales of Symphonia to kick the depression out of you

I know it's nerdy, but I love that game. Anyways, I'm not depressio anymore, it was caused by several triggers, and frankly, I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner. Although, I didn't get the bounce back into euphoricocity I usually get, I have trouble coming up with the right word for it, but it's quite literally the complete opposite of depression. But yeah, that didnt happen. So now, I'm back to me, which is extremely difficult to maintain, and will probably crumble tomorrow morning when I go to school, or some shiz like that. I think I'm done with this post, i feel like ts dragging on, and on, and on, and o , and on, and on, and. . . Oh yeah, I was supposed ti visit my grandmother today and have a payson adventure, but, my moms friend got kindof strandedish (and my autocorrect just changed that to stew jewish lol) in slc, so, I told her I'm going Togo by sometime next week. . . yeah, that'll be great. And my sf friends are being. . . retarded, and, they're friendship has been kinda rebuilt on the foundation of a lie, er, a mistruth, which may or may not be my fault. So, they need to talk to someone new/ I need someone's help on dealing with them, and it is impossible to fully exain the situation without meeting them. So, yeah, this is why I Ty to get some of my newish homies to visit my old sf ones. . . lots of problems. . . but, now I feel I can deal with them. Oh yeah, the dragging on thing, well good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment