Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thunderstorm

My first again in months. Me and my cousin were Playing cards when we heard the gate spam shut outside, we went Out to check and it was really windy, we cOuld see the thunderstorms cOming, it was huge, lightning almost every second, like a strobe light. We could see the flashes getting closer fast, so we Put everything in the side yard and covered the bikes with a tarp. I was waiting outside until it hit, the rain wwas like bullets from the sky, and the lightning was so bright. The thunder is almost too loud for me to sleep. I love it, I wish I could go out, on a bike ride now, but alas, mom still thinks it's 'dangerous'. Lame, I'd be fine, I know it, but, she'd make too big a fuss if I did go out, so I'm here writing this post, composing scores of beauty in the thunders roar, and the lightings crashes through reality. Magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment