Sunday, July 31, 2011

Playlist; No, I Don't Remember by Anna Ternheim

I'm actually on a computer and not on my iPod for once so i can post something with relatively good grammar at high speeds.  I'm taking this chance to list my current music playlist. . . good mix-up.  I've done a music post before but this is a list that people should look up. . . i recommend all of theses songs:

Monster by Paramore
Decode by Paramore
Ignorance by Paramore
Hell by Tegan and Sara
Don't Rush by Tegan and Sara
Call it Off by Tegan and Sara
White Lies and White Lines by Polaroid Kiss
Paper Planes by MIA
Feathers by Coheed and Cambria
The Suffering by Coheed and Cambria
Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz
Dare by Gorillaz
Stylo by Gorillaz
Rhinestone Eyes by Gorillaz
Glitter Freeze by Gorillaz
Superfast Jellyfish by Gorillaz
Hella Good by No Doubt
Airplanes by BOB & Hayley Williams
Ghetto Ways by Scissors for Lefty
In Your Apartment by Charlotte Sometimes
How I Could Just Kill a Man by Charlotte Sometimes
Ex Girlfriend Syndrome by Charlotte Sometimes
No, I Don't Remember by Anna Ternheim
Common Reaction by Uh Huh Her
Say So by Uh Huh Her
and probably more, I just did this really fast while i could. . . I love typing again :)

2 comments:

  1. I love
    that one
    by
    MIA, lol.

    It makes me
    get up
    and
    hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of my family in phoenix, arizona.

    ReplyDelete