Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Leaving.

Alaska, for at least a year, possibly for longer. But not forever, its one of my very few dreams to travel the world and this will definitely make the go to list. But, I said goodbye to my family here, and when I'm gone I seem to downplay how much I really love them, despite the pain they've all caused, so here's something about each of my family here.

Jaimee: 6'1 born: 4/1/1993
She's hilarious, moody, and a great sister. Just the way she'll always listen, and reply with the best stories and jokes. I'm so glad I am able to have such a great example of hard work and discipline in my life. I hope you do great in college. Even if you don't know about this blog or whatever.

Hailee: Blonde, only blonde in the family, born: 7/16/1997
She's kinda annoying, but she tries. She can get into the nerdy things I do. She loves making people laugh, even when her jokes are sometimes too corny to laugh at.

Sadie: Looks most like stepmom, born: 11/29/1998
She was really the first baby I can remember, my earliest nemory of hailee was when she was one, but I can remember sadies life all the way through, even when she came home in a stocking and I asked if it was full of candy. She's so caring and sensitive. She went into her room to cry when I was leaving, I didn't know until I had already let the house. I felt so touched, I thought she cared the least about me and my comings and goings, but apparently I will be missed.

Addison: really small for her age, born: 6/6/2001
Her b-day's 2 days before mine, and she came home on my birthday, I remember her being the best present I could have gotten. She always listens and loves, she'll laugh at anything, and always wants to make sure others are happy. She gave me her letter 'A' from her wall, she had wood carved letters that said 'addie', so now, I guess it just says 'ddie'. I'll still put it on my wall. :)

Roseanne: stepmom, born: 8/4/1975
She is very melancholiac. Organization to the end. But she cares and wants to provide the best opportunities for her children. She has hurt me a lot but she was pretty much my childhood therapist, no matter how much I lied to her.

Clayton: dad, born: 7/8/1973
The best possible example of hard work and sacrifice. It amazes how much he has had failure in his life, and how much he just rolls with the punches. He never stops, when his businesses fail, when he can't get a good enough job, he never stops working, he just keeps on going. I'm so glad I could have him for a father, even if I didn't deserve him.

That's my family, so much love/hate there, but right now, just love :) <3

8 comments:

  1. That's
    great!

    The part
    where
    you've got
    love for your
    family right
    now.

    I'm sorry
    you have to
    leave them.
    Even though
    you want to
    explore.

    That's
    wanderlust
    though.

    Hm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not leaving to travel, I wish, I moved up there forthe summer to help them move up from Utah and to get a job for he summer. I'm moving backto Utah so's I can finish me edumacation. Not sure why i's needin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You
    your nose
    your ears
    your lips
    need
    edumacation. :D
    You.
    As a whole.

    Well.
    I'm sort of
    with you
    on that statement-- where I'm wondering why I need education...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, gotta pay the bills somehow

    ReplyDelete
  5. also, if you leave your blog locked, u should invite me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol.
    If you want
    to be invited
    sure.

    What
    I need is
    your
    email in
    order to
    invite you.

    I mean
    trust me
    if I had it
    beforehand-- I would've definitely invited you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hm.
    Gmail.

    I'm not
    sure, lol.
    Does that
    like, work with
    Yahoo, too?
    I'm on
    Yahoo.
    I'm going to
    go weed
    you out
    right now and
    add you to my
    contacts.

    ReplyDelete