Thursday, August 11, 2011

Today

I went from freezing Alaska to sweltering Phoenix and had to sit next to the window wu bile waiting for my next flight. I got to Utah, while getting my bags, I tripped all over someone else's luggage. Nice. Then I went home, my cousin is staying with us, and my uncles family, and my grandma, so yeah, it feels kinda ghetto in here. Jk, we're mostly fine. Then I was getting ready for what I thought was supposed to be a birthday party for my aunt, was also doubling as a surprise party for me. Ugh, I was joking when I said I wanted one. And I guess she invited a lot of random people. Weird. So. . . Idk anymore, I feel like I've done a terrible thing. And I might have, or I might have done a fantastic thing. I just don't know. This is. . . complicated to the maxtreme. I just feel responsible to tell her I made a mistake in my assumption, and maybe she already knows the truth. If so, then I'm sorry, but things will work out. If not, I have explaining to do as to why I'm an idiot and I don't want her to feel deceived or messed with. I might need help for this.

2 comments:

  1. Oh but
    you don't
    wish to be
    surprise
    partied?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, when I was lazing around on the couch, I looked to the doorway and saw my 2 best friends from junior high. . . I actually jumped and yelled from surprisement, yeah, so that was weird, and , a lot of things happened, and I hadn't slept on the flight so I had been up for more than 48 hr, I also hadn't been able to change clothes, or brush my teeth, so yeah, I did all of that in an emergency 'I have to go to the bathroom' super get-ready for the day event

    ReplyDelete