Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Idk

Hmmm, she doesnt seem enough to me. . . maybe, I have trouble remembering after I took that half a pill, weird, I guess it's because I'm not experiencing it right now, the feeling, but I do remember, seeing her, and myself, and suddenly I thought of why I might deserve her, and looking at what I was, that was good, I saw myself as an equal, not just to her but to everybody else as well. I felt, like I was finally worth something, maybe not to everyone, but at least to myself. And now I dont feel like she means as much to me, like maybe I grew, and she's reached a dead end, one I want to help her get out of if she'll accept. She probably won't, but that's on her now, it's not my fault if I can't help or save everyone, they need to grow too. It just sucks when they don't, but I am, and will. I don't know why I got here, but I know why I keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment