Monday, August 15, 2011

Endings

I always love them. The beauty of finality sealed with the hope, sorrow and knowledge of what the future brings. I wonder what my ending will be like. Will it be happy, passionate, beautiful, overpowering. I think it will be all of them. And hopefully, by then, I'll have found that sound, the one I want to die to, amidst the crashings, or whirrings, or roars or whatever may happen. I know I will be happy, and proud for making it so long. Even when most of my loved ones will be gone. Chaos. Beauty can be found there as much as peace, the difference, beauty in chaos is making organization and finding the peace in it, beauty in peace is making change, move towards chaos, so peace may resume, it's always in fluctuations. We just need to learn where to see the beauty and find the passion where we can. And learn where true happiness is, and how we may obtain it. It exists, it's out there. It's staring me in the face, daring me to come closer, I've just got to become strong enough to reach it, and pull everybody else up with me. The End of Now

No comments:

Post a Comment