Saturday, July 30, 2011

And Stop! Hammer Time!

Not really, I just noticed that you can do an audience check-thingy and I noticed I've gotten some views from weird places like Malaysia, Paraguay, Thailand, etc. Not to mention from weirdy places throughout the U.S. So I was just wondering how you found my blog. . . If you're willing ti share just comment on this post. . . Sorry to break the 4th wall on you like that. Also, good time to note, I am pretty much doing this whole thing on my iPod with horrible typingness, so if you see a word that doesn't look right, it's probably the autocorrect, if my post is too long I actually cant see what I'm typing, which is why they get worse as they drag on. . . That's all, you can return to your caves now. . .

2 comments:

  1. Oi.

    I guess I
    can say
    I...stumbled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just
    sifted
    through
    every last
    one of your
    posts.

    I like
    that you're
    a
    person
    that
    thinks.

    Glad
    I
    stumbled.

    ReplyDelete