Sunday, July 3, 2011

あかつき

I'm my best right now. Nothing can stop me or hold me back. I am the Beast in the form of a man, powerful and immovable in all I do. This is what I've always wanted to be. I hope I stay because this is true happiness. And anything and everything can only add to it, and all I want to do is share it and help overs to feel the way I do. I don't care who reads this or not because this is to reaffirm myself and my full knowledge and testimony of the truth. If anybody is reading this, just know that here is only one way to true happiness and it IS through Jesus Christ who suffered everything so we could have eternal life and happiness. There is nothing greater than the love of god because any other form of pleasure falls lightyears behind. And don't ever give up on yourself or quit trying to attain this love, because it is the only love freely given to any and all who desire it. This is my belief and I know it is true and am thankful that I was able to find it now and have all of my life to share this and spread the Word of God to all men. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment