Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2 much

Theres just too muchh for me to screw uP today. I'm not sure if I'll get better, I doubt it, but that's fine, I've been too much today, too high, too low, but mostly low. But that's flmy fault, I don't deserve the worlds pity, and I wont take it. My only condolences are my own pain, self-inflicted and preserved. I don't care who I am, but I'll still look for that place on the camera. I don't know why I care so much but for some reason I think it's a better place, I'm sure to be disappointed, and I'll just keep rolling on, causing others problems, not caring, staying selfish, even when I 'help' it's only for myself. . . Whats the point if I'm only going to use you, them, everybody, but I won't quit, or get better, or fall completely, it'll neve stop being this way, in the middle of horrible fluctuations. . . Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment