Sunday, September 18, 2011

I like my grandma

And occasionally I gain a certain respect for her, old and annoying as she may be. At least she remembers my baby blessing, which apparently had a weird bit of info. Makes me feel better though, and worse. It sort of ties in with my patriarchial blessing, but makes me worried about how then, I'm going to have to suffer when I get older. We all do, it's necessary, no matter how good you are, or what you do, it's part of life, we are hurt so we can grow, learn, to push us to better things. I just thought I knew how, but now I wonder. . . I should probably reread my patriarchial blessing. . . it has stuff in it. Now I'm just. . . Weird. Like, Im bored, without the boredom, like I don't feel anything about it. My official appOintment with wasatch mental health is tomorrow. Hope that works out. I thinking just rambling at this point so, um. . . good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment