Thursday, September 1, 2011

Full circle

It seems that no matter where I start on the wheel of huge emotions, I always seem to travel through the whole range and wind back up where I started, I'm lucky, be suede is time, it's happy, and that's good. I went to a wedding, I loved the people there, the reception was great, these people are taking the first step to makin their lives better. I'm so happy for them and hope their example can spread throughout their family as well. Then I got sad, then angry, then. . . something else, then excited, then, just, happy. And, the Sounds are coming to salt lake city on 10/18, most likely I'll be able to go, and despite it also being both my grandmas birthday, and my childhood friends birthday, I want to go with someone newish. Basically, I'm probably gonna ask someone out to that. I don't know who yet, I have like, 5 people in mind, I just, am mostly anxious to ask any of them out, as it would be a huge break in character for me. . . but it must needs come to pass. . . also, new guy, a couple of things, I don't like philosophists, they're mostly idiotic, self-important 'smart' people who think that if it doesn't make sense, or if I can discuss it without looking at any big picture, then it's deep, and you should all bow down to me because I'm smarter/better than you. One reason I think Jacobs a huge douche. And second, where the crap do you people find me? I honestly have no idea how either of you two, stumbled. Was it a blog trail, and if so, why didn't you follow any of the blogs before me? If you did, there would be a trail I could follow back to you, but there's not, it's like, you already knew about it, and just added me randomly. I'm confused, just, one of you tell me.

6 comments:

  1. Added
    you randomly
    I did not.
    I knew what
    I was doing
    following you
    and
    adding you to
    my
    cool people
    list.

    Go to
    your profile
    and in your list
    of interests
    you can click
    an interest
    and there are
    people with the same
    interests.

    It's really
    quite
    cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.

    I see
    people, family, love, etc.

    I don't
    know which
    on my list
    I clicked
    to find you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I looked. Think it was night, actually, I checked the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I
    think
    it was
    night
    too.

    Hm.

    I do
    like night
    a lot.

    ReplyDelete