Monday, October 31, 2011

I suck again

I found out again today that I suck, apparently I'm petty On top of that. Today could have been one of the awesomest days in my life. It wasnt, or I wouldn't be bitching on here. . . I tried figuring out why, then I decided I was selfish, then I decided I didn't care about People, then I decided I'm insane, delusional, and in need of many people to put me away. . . Ugh, life. . . I honestly have no idea, oh wait, yes I do. . . I'm gonna try something tomorrow and if it doesn't work. . . I may do something drastic.

2 comments:

  1. Reading this again, it's misleading, a little. . . I'm not doing anything dangerous or bad, although Im not saying out of embarrassment, and that drastic thing is. . . Not as drastic as some might think. . . I'm fine, worry about yourself

    ReplyDelete