Saturday, October 8, 2011

Really, my life is sO stupidly simple

Scary thought: if any of you could guess halfway decent, you'd most probably be spot on to what each post is about, even when obscure.
This is what I wrote my last night while in Idaho:

So, this is me on Friday night, in Idaho, I just write this and will post it later.  But, today was good, Lisa came to Utah for the weekend, so we were able to see each other, which was pretty nice.  And after school, I went home and lacked for this Idaho trip, it's a family reunion tomorrow, and I got Portal 2!  It was amazing, I could only play it for like, 20 minutes before I had to go, by that's okay, I rode up here with my sister driving, and it took us 4 hours.  Hm, car rides don't really feel long after we drove from Utah to Alaska, I mean, i realized that four hours had passed, but, I never really got bored, or sick or it.  It was just, simple.  On the way here, me and my sister pretty much spent the whole time sharin our various musics we had acquired since last we met.  She go me more into Adelle, i showed her Lykke Li and Tegan & Sara, which she surprisingly loves both of them now.  And then I got here, to my aunt Teresa's house.  Yeah, my sister's staying at a friends house here in Idaho Falls, well, she's in Idaho Falls, I'm in Rigby, but they're close. . . ish. . . It felt really. . . Kind of oddly comfortable here.  I couldn't stay here for too long, I'd go crazy, but for this night, it's nice. . . We'll see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment