Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I had so much more I was going to write

But, now I'm just whatever, so. . . whatever. . . Tomorrows the bigish day. . . So I guess we'll probably see then. . . And maybe, oh yeah, i was gonna write about something. . . nope, can't remember, so. . . whatever. . . hm, maybe I'm just berg right now, I was ugh earlier, I like ugh, other people seem to like ugh also, oh, that was part of what I was gonna write, but it's just comin' in pieces, so it's not worth the effort. . . I might get a job, I might pass all my classes this term, I might have to ge high to do it. . . I don't think it's worth it if I do. . . I'd see it as an elaborate form of kind cheating. . . By definition, not by actual intent or action. . . It would take a while to explain it so, I don't really feel like it. . . But. . . Yeah, I sorta cried today. . . But!. . . . . . I have no excuse. . . Damn you children! Ugh, I forgot, Im supposed to stop cursing so much, but, I don't feel like going back and deleting it, that is a lot of effort on an iPod keyboard. . . almost as much effort as and ellipses, but that's worth the effort, a least I think so. . . I'm going now. . . Good bye

2 comments:

  1. You should
    stop
    saying
    good-bye.

    It's
    like
    you're
    leaving
    forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will an uncountable number of days before I give up the ghost.

    ReplyDelete