Friday, March 9, 2012

I really want someone to read this

Sometimes. Right now I do. But, today in Seminary, we were told to write down our life struggles right now, what we're goin through that is trying. And I have no idea what's wrong with me. I couldn't write anything down because there was just too much. There is a LOT going on right now and there's a lot of struggle for the ones I love. But I also don't really mind. It's weird, but I'm actually a lot happier than I've been in a while. I also recognized that despite my attempts to ignore my problems (anxiety, mood, etc) they exist, and for reasons. But I'm also not blaming anyone anymore, it's not my fault, and its not theirs, this just happened because of the way things are. And I'm getting better on my own, as I know I couldn't with 'help'. So, that's good. And I want people to know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment