Sunday, January 8, 2012

This is why I don't like therapists

I just found out I do not have a bad self esteem. I just kinda thought I did, no, I'm just very, very realistic, and crazily expectant of the future. I recognize the reality of who I am and what I do, but I have insane expectations of myself and the future, I blame my parents for that but whatever, point is, since I can never live up to the expectations of myself, I think I'm terrible, well for a second, or maybe longer or whatever. But the fact that I am this well off with disappointment literally being my life is kind of amazing. So, there. Point is: I know I'm good and bad, I dont need other people tellin me, I actually get offended when they do, especially for no reason! It pisses me off! Because I know it's pity and I hate that! Ugh, if you care, then say what is really happening, anything other than the truth is a pod of shit and I'm tired of taking it from people. If you need to say you hate me, think I'm boring or a bad friend then say it, I'd rather know where I stand then listen as you shovel bullshit it my ears. Done! Alex out!

No comments:

Post a Comment