Monday, November 21, 2011

I thought I had problems with conviction

But that's because I'm swimming against a current. . . Because it only drags yOu into choppy waters. You wonder how you got there? Ask me, I'll be honest. You're not bad and youre not good, you need help and you need to help. The conviction art process is born on the paradoxical basis of attraction. It's why beauty is hideous, and filth is illusion wry and at the same time binding. Do what you will, but don't turn back and yell into the waves that you live on different levels. Your the same, and there's this idea born of ignorant cruciality that we have a right to reason. You find a way to live in this world or don't; but don't tell me you dont do the same as any other with their hypocritical benignities. If you can't fight for the world or for your place in it then why do you think it gives a shit about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment